0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
TKR6502 – EB410.2 1/10th 4WD Competition Electric Buggy Kit
Limited Quantities Available
- Detailed Description
- Upgrade Parts
- Spare Parts
- Instruction Manual
- Setup Sheets
- Shipping Specs.
Since its 2017 release, the groundbreaking features of the EB410 have propelled the platform to the peak of performance and durability in the 1/10th scale 4wd buggy class. The never before seen weight forward, reverse bell crank design turned heads as it was winning at the highest levels of competition on wide-ranging track surfaces. Its first major title came when Tyler Hooks piloted it to a first-place finish at the 2018 ROAR nationals in the stock 4wd 1/10th class. A few months later, Jared Tebo claimed his first victory at the prestigious 2019 Reedy Race of Champions. Even though it has been extremely successful in the hands of our team drivers and customers, our design engineers weren’t content and knew it could be improved.
Tekno RC is pleased to announce the next evolution in 1/10th scale 4wd buggy is here, the EB410.2. We’ve set the bar in terms of build quality and easy to follow instructions, so expect the same here. Not only have many of the updated components from the ET410 been incorporated, but several all-new elements have been included to further improve handling and durability.
Now included is a front end sway bar system along with new 15-degree low roll center spindle carriers. The suspension has been upgraded with new pistons and revised shock towers. In the rear, we have included new arms that allow front-mounted shocks, new adjustable roll center rear hubs, and a new, taller one-piece wing mount to help improve aerodynamics and roll characteristics. Durability has also been improved with a new spur gear, a front bulkhead brace, heavy-duty ABCD hinge pin braces, and larger 3.5mm inner hinge pins.
We think you will agree, the EB410.2 represents a new level of performance, durability, and value to help you step higher on the podium.
EB410.2 Key Features:
- Revised CNC 7075 Long Wear Chassis
- New Larger 3.5mm HD Hinge Pins and Revised Hinge Pin Inserts
- New ABCD Hinge Pin Braces w/ Revised Suspension Geometry
- New Taller, Stronger One Piece Wing Mount w/ Height Adjustments
- 13mm Big Bore Shocks w/ Revised Cartridge and Cap Bushing
- Ultra Secure Locking Spring Perch Design
- New Rear Arms w/ Front Mounted Shocks
- New Adjustable Roll Center Rear Hubs
- New 15 Degree LRC Spindle Carriers
- New Aluminum Front Camber Plate w/ Bulkhead Brace
- Revised Material 81T Spur Gear
- Front and Rear Sway Bars Now Included
- Large Wheel Bearings and 6mm HD Stub Axles
- Newly Optimized Reverse Bellcrank Steering System
- Purpose-built 1/10th scale 4×4 buggy.
- Innovative weight forward layout.
- New 3mm CNC 7075 aluminum hard anodized lightened chassis with keyed in suspension blocks for improved durability.
- Low COG; Electronics and components sunken into chassis.
- Integrated battery wire guides.
- Ample room for the most popular electronics.
- Popular shorty pack configuration. Better balanced and lighter weight
- Easy access battery for quick removal and replacement.
- Adjustable chassis brace system for fine-tuning rear flex.
Differentials and Drivetrain
- Easy access differentials.
- Three oversized fluid-filled adjustable lightweight diffs.
- Lightened outdrives and diff couplers used throughout.
- Tapered aluminum center driveshafts.
- Angled rear gearbox with large bearings.
- Straight center driveline for maximum efficiency and minimal wear.
- High strength metal ring, pinion, and internal diff gears.
- CVA drive shafts with bearing captured pins.
- Oversized 6mm stub axles with custom serrated and lightened wheel nuts.
- Smooth 13mm big bore shocks.
- Industry-leading COG with compact tower and shock design.
- Super durable 10mm front and 8mm rear composite shock towers.
- New flat/flat piston design and configuration (Front – 8 x 1.2 mm, Rear – 8 x 1.3 mm).
- Fully adjustable long travel suspension geometry maximizes stability and traction while providing superior cornering and on-power steering.
- SNew strong 3.5mm polished steel shock shafts.
- CNC threaded shock bodies and adjustment nuts.
- Composite emulsion shock caps.
- Clamping spring perches.
- CNC Delrin double shock guide design for true and consistent shaft action.
- Double X-Ring o-rings to provide smooth and consistent damping.
- Optional springs and sway bars are available.
Suspension and Steering
- First in class compact reverse bellcrank design producing consistent steering response.
- New rear arms and sway bar mount for front-mounted shocks.
- New 15° caster LRC spindle carriers.
- Bearing supported bellcrank and ackermann plate.
- Adjustable Ackermann and bump-steer (bump in, zero bump, bump out).
- Adjustable steering stops for precise steering travel settings.
- Adjustable front arm sweep and angle to make the car more stable, or aggressive.
- Captured outer front and rear hinge pins.
- Front gullwing arms lowering COG.
- New adjustable heavy-duty CNC 7075 hinge pin braces.
- Long rear sway bar for improved consistency.
- New HD 3.5mm inner and 3mm outer hinge pins, polished for smooth action.
- New composite hubs with camber link and roll center adjustment.
- New C and D blocks for increased precision toe and anti-squat adjustability.
- Custom locking kingpin screws.
- 2-piece CNC aluminum motor mount with precision gear mesh adjustment.
- Split center diff mount for easy maintenance.
- New 81t spur gear with improved durability.
- Lightweight direct-to-diff mount design.
- Uses standard 48 pitch pinion gears.
- Includes integrated fan mount.
- High downforce wing with hole guides included.
- New +5mm one-piece wing mount.
- Easily adjust anti-squat, rear toe, front arm angle, front arm sweep, roll center, toe, camber, wheelbase, Ackermann, bump steer, suspension geometry out of the box.
- Full set of option parts available.
- Extremely easy to work on with minimal screw count.
- All metric hex hardware.
- Length: 393mm (without wing) up to 424mm (with wing)
- Wheelbase: 283-294mm
- Width: 246-250*mm (*optional hubs required)
- Weight: 1630 (or less) to 1780g depending upon equipment used
- Diff Ratio: F/R – 16/40t, Center – 81t
- Battery tray dimensions: 96x47x26mm
- Kit/RTR: Kit
Needed to Complete
- 2/3 channel radio/transmitter
- 1/10 scale ESC and motor system
- High torque steering servo (at least 200oz/in)
- 48 pitch 17 to 34 tooth pinion
- 2s shorty LiPo battery (at least 4000mAh)
- 1/10th scale 4wd buggy tires, wheels & CA glue
- Paint for body
- Nut drivers 5.5mm (TKR1108) and 7.0mm (TKR1109)
- Hex drivers 1.5mm, 2.0mm, and 2.5mm
- Hobby knife
- Needle-nose pliers
- Shock tool (TKR1115) OR adjustable (Crescent) wrench (for shock assembly)
- 4mm turnbuckle wrench (TKR1103) – 5.5/7.0 two-sided wrench (TKR1119)
Blank Setup Sheet:
Filled Setup Sheets:
|Dimensions||14.90 × 9.5 × 4.80 in|