TKR4179 – M5 Pinion Gear (19t, MOD1, 5mm bore, M5 set screw)
In stock and ready to ship!
The new line of Tekno RC M5 Pinion Gears stand out from the rest. These are the ultimate pinions for 1/8th Electric and any other MOD1 pinion application. Sized from 11t all the way to 30t, you are sure to find the right gear ratio for racing or those insane speed runs. The M5 set screw ensures that your gear will stay put during operation and ensure you won’t strip it out when you need to remove it. The gears are CNC machined, lightened, then hardened for incredible durability. A laser etched size identification finishes it off.
- Massive M5 set screw grips better and won’t strip out
- Precisely machined and lightened for quiet and efficient operation
- Laser etched for easy identification
- Hardened steel construction
- MOD1 pitch, 5mm bore, standard length shank
- 11t -> 30t sizes for any application
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × .7 in|