0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
TKR1951X – M6 Driveshafts and Hub Carriers (2WD Electric Slash/Nitro Rustler/Nitro or Electric Stampede, rear)
Out of stock
The Tekno RC M6 Driveshafts and Rear Hubs will give your 2WD Electric Slash/Nitro Rustler/Nitro or Electric Stampede, the ultimate in performance and durability.
- Custom 6mm stub axles – no more bending or breaking
- No Telescoping = NO BINDING
- Bigger bearings for better load handling 10x15x4 inner and a 6x12x4 outer bearing (stock is 5x11x4 inner/outer)
- Hardened steel driveshafts and drive cups
- Captured CV drive pin – it can’t fall out.
- New M6 rear hub design with multiple camber link locations
- Includes two sets of rear hubs (0.5 and 1.5 degrees). 1, 2, 3, and 4 degree settings available.
- Reduces slop
- Stock wheels and nuts fit with no mods
- Metric hardware throughout
View instructions HERE:
*NOTE: At this time we don’t have a kit solely for the 2WD Electric Slash with Protrac arms, But you can purchase these parts below and make the 2WD Slash kit work for the Protrac equipped counterpart. You will need TKR1951X and TKR2210 for the Electric 2wd slash with Protrac arms. The TKR2210 replaces the CVD’s in the 1951X kit to make the kit fit on the Protrac equipped 2wd Slash. The 2210 CVD is a little longer than the 1951X CVD which is needed to fit the Protrac’s longer arms for 2wd electric Slash.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 7 × 1 in|