TKR1712 – BLOK 21bM .21 Competition Buggy Engine (Grey Head)
Estimated Arrival: Mid-Late March
Intended for buggies but also well suited for truggies, the BLOK 21bM engine provides the smooth, linear power band and excellent fuel mileage required at the highest levels of competition. The bottom-end starts out incredibly smooth, then pulls through the mid and high end to give you the extra grunt to hit that short take-off and additional acceleration for the straightaway. Features include a long-stroke piston and sleeve design, DLC coated silicone-filled crankshaft, laser-etched low profile cooling head, blue 6.0 and 6.5mm venturi, plus all components are interchangeable with the popular 21aP. It comes paired with the 21J carburetor which is widely regarded to be the gold standard due to its tunability and consistency over wide-ranging temperatures and humidity.
- Displacement: 3.49 cc/ 0.213 cu.in
- Bore: 16.27 mm / 0.641 in
- Stroke: 16.8 mm / 0.661 in
- Output: 2.55 ps / 2.59 hp @33,000 r.p.m
- Practical R.P.M: 4,000~40,000 r.p.m
- Weight: 362 g / 12.77 oz.
Recommended Exhaust Pipe
- OS 2090
Recommended Glow Plug
- OS P3
- Tekno RC guarantees this item to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for up to 90 days from the original purchase date. Before the engine is run or installed, perform a thorough visual inspection and contact our customer support immediately if anything abnormal is noticed. Warranty will be void if the engine shows any sign of use, disassembly or modification(s). Tekno RC reserves the right to repair or replace any defective item. This item is not eligible for our general warranty program.
All Blok Engines Are Oil Bath Broken-in
The same oil bath break-in process previously only available to our team is now available to you! We use a proprietary automated process to ensure each engine is broken-in properly. All engines go through a series of carefully controlled time intervals where the speed and temperature are precisely adjusted. When you receive the engine, you only need to do a few heat cycles on the box, run a tank on the ground, and it’s ready for the track!
For more info on our proprietary automated break-in system, as well as steps to complete the break-in process, follow this link.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5 × 4 in|