0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
BLOK 21aP .21 Competition Truggy Engine (Black Head Stamp)
In stock and ready to ship!
SKU: TKR1711. Category: BLOK Engines.
Manufactured to the highest standards of precision in Japan, the BLOK 21aP engine provides increased power and excellent fuel mileage required by 1/8th scale offroad truggies. Features include a long stroke piston and sleeve design, DLC coated crankshaft, three needle carburetor and efficient cooling head. The specially designed P carburetor produces awesome power with mileage you’d expect from a top-of-the-line engine and comes with 6.5 and 7.0mm venturi.
- Displacement: 3.49 cc/ 0.213 cu.in
- Bore: 16.27 mm / 0.641 in
- Stroke: 16.8 mm / 0.661 in
- Output: 2.55 ps / 2.59 hp @33,000 r.p.m
- Practical R.P.M: 4,000~40,000 r.p.m
- Weight: 362 g / 12.77 oz.
Recommended Exhaust Pipe
- OS 2090
Recommended Glow Plug
- OS P3
- Tekno RC guarantees this item to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for up to 90 days from the original purchase date. Before the engine is run or installed, perform a thorough visual inspection and contact our customer support immediately if anything abnormal is noticed. Warranty will be void if the engine shows any sign of use, disassembly or modification(s). Tekno RC reserves the right to repair or replace any defective item.
Keeping a heat gun on the engine cooling head for too long can cause the paint to flake off. Recommend moving the heat gun between both sides of the block and head to evenly heat the block to 200f before starting.
|Dimensions||7 x 5.5 x 4 in|