0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
BLOK 21aM .21 Competition Buggy Engine (Blue Head Stamp)
In stock and ready to ship!
SKU: TKR1710. Category: BLOK Engines.
Manufactured to the highest standards of precision in Japan, the BLOK 21aM engine provides the smooth power and extended fuel mileage required by 1/8th scale offroad buggies. Features include a long stroke piston and sleeve design, DLC coated crankshaft, three needle carburetor and efficient cooling head. The specially designed M carburetor produces extended run time and smoother power band and comes with 6 and 6.5mm venturi.
This engine is also perfect for truggy if you require a smoother powerband or extended fuel mileage.
- Displacement: 3.49 cc/ 0.213 cu.in
- Bore: 16.27 mm / 0.641 in
- Stroke: 16.8 mm / 0.661 in
- Output: 2.55 ps / 2.59 hp @33,000 r.p.m
- Practical R.P.M: 4,000~40,000 r.p.m
- Weight: 362 g / 12.77 oz.
Recommended Exhaust Pipe
- OS 2090 or OS 2060 (easier to drive, less mileage).
Recommended Glow Plug
- OS P3
- Tekno RC guarantees this item to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for up to 90 days from the original purchase date. Before the engine is run or installed, perform a thorough visual inspection and contact our customer support immediately if anything abnormal is noticed. Warranty will be void if the engine shows any sign of use, disassembly or modification(s). Tekno RC reserves the right to repair or replace any defective item.
All Blok Engines Are Oil Bath Broken-in
The same oil bath break-in process previously only available to our team is now available to you! We use a proprietary automated process to ensure each engine is broken-in properly. All engines go through a series of carefully controlled time intervals where the speed and temperature are precisely adjusted. When you receive the engine, you only need to do a few heat cycles on the box, run a tank on the ground, and it’s ready for the track!
For more info on our proprietary automated break-in system, as well as steps to complete the break-in process, follow this link.
Keeping a heat gun on the engine cooling head for too long can cause the paint to flake off. Recommend moving the heat gun between both sides of the block and head to evenly heat the block to 200f before starting.
|Dimensions||7 x 5.5 x 4 in|